How much is the maintenance fee at 151 Prospect Ave #18A?

Asked by Looking, Hackensack, NJ Sat Jan 12, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3083185663-151-Prospect-Ave-1…

Answers

2
Anthony Cava…, Agent, Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Sun Jan 13, 2013
Being the listing agent on this property, I can answer any of the questions you may have on this property. Yes, the maintenance is $1305 per mo., parking space extra at $61 outdoor, $71 indoor per mo. The maintenace fee is inclusive of taxes, ALL utilities, 24/7 doorman, concierge, and security service. Also included is the outdoor pool, storage space in basement. Any further questions please feel free to call me @ (201) 575-2384. I hope this was of help to you. FYI: All offers subject to board approval with a 4-1 income earnings ratio...3x's mo. maintenance if paying cah, 4x's mo. maintenance if w/lender...Thanks!
Brian Morgen…, Agent, Hackensack, NJ
Sat Jan 12, 2013
Eiffel Tower is a co-op building. The monthly fee is $1305, "all in", so to speak. If you have questions, you can call me during the day. I'd be happy to help.
(201) 489-3020