How much is my property worth?

Asked by Rcrisos, Bayonne, NJ Tue Nov 29, 2011

Answers

6
Michael Cheng, Agent, San Jose, CA
Tue Nov 29, 2011
What a property is worth depends on the person looking at it. Typically, an owner will feel a property is worth more than anybody else's evaluation, whether that's an appraiser, bank, casual observer, or potential buyer.

If we ask the opinion of your local real estate market, there will be many prices offered by potential buyers. The highest price offered will reflect the maximum value your property is worth to another person. Many real estate brokers will offer you comparable market analysis (CMA) to show you what similar properties suggest yours may be worth, but ultimately, only with real bids from buyers will you truly know what the market values your property.
Web Reference:  http://www.archershomes.com
Cezary Lukaw…, Agent, Jersey City, NJ
Tue Nov 29, 2011

My name is Cezary Lukawski. I'm an agent with Weichert Realtors. It's impossible for an agent to give you an accurate valuation without actually seeing the property. I'd be more than glad to get together with you when you have the opportunity, and give you a free, no-obligation Price Trend Analysis. You can reach me on my cell phone any time at (201) 616-9844, or email me at CLukawski@Weichert.Com

Hope to hear from you soon.
Carlos Herre…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Tue Nov 29, 2011
If you are just looking for some average prices or recent sales for similar homes in your area I recommend checking your local property appraiser's site for some info. Trulia.com here also has some local info as well as sites like zillow.com
Web Reference:  http://buyinorlando.com
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Tue Nov 29, 2011
Invite a few local agents from different realty companies and ask for a cma, comparative market analysis; review the data, ask opinions and determine worth; cma's are free of charge by most agents; or you may wish to hire a professional appraisal....
MARLON VITE, Agent, Bayonne, NJ
Tue Nov 29, 2011
Dear Rcrisos:
Your real estate property is worth as much as the highest paying buyer among all buyers that wishes to pay for it with its own cash money actually closed the purchase.
As opposed to when the highest paying buyer among all buyers is buying with investor's mortgage money then your real estate property is only worth as much as the bias (conservative or not) opinion of the appraisal hired by the mortgage company working for the buyer "indirectly through other unconnected appraisal" scheduling companies on a purchase contract that actually get to close.
Appraisals are only opinions of the professional who gives them, some are conservative and some not whichever the sentimental reason for the bias.
Only recently sold similar real estate properties can give you a better idea but a cash offer or mortgage offer in its absence will give the closest worth if either can close.
Marlon Vite
Real estate since 1995
cell 201 321 1469
Voices Member, , Denver, CO
Tue Nov 29, 2011

My name is Michael Zajac and I am a sales associate with Knecht Properties. It is impossible for me to tell you how much your home is worth without knowing more information about it. If you are interested in selling your home please call me at 732-757-7141 or e-mail me at michael@knechtproperties.com and I would be happh to assist you.