How many houses are for sale in Warwick, ny - If priced to sell are they moving?

Asked by Carol, Warwick, NY Thu Apr 12, 2012

Answers

4
Yara Roussos, Agent, Cuddebackville, NY
Fri Apr 13, 2012
Presently there are 203 available listings in the Warwick school district from $150,000 to $1,999,000. There are 36 homes under contract from $125,000 to $985,000 and in the past year there have been and 145 homes sold from $65,000 to $1,100,000. Please contact me for further info, I have been a Realtor since 1986 and will be happy to help you with your Real Estate needs. Call me at 845-754-7653. If your home is priced correctily, IT WILL SELL...
Robert Rullo, Agent, Highland Mills, NY
Thu Apr 12, 2012
Hi
You actually have answered your own question,Carol.You used the phrase ".....priced to sell", and that is key.
In any market, but especially in a shall we say, difficult market, homes that are priced to sell will sell. Sellers who are still thinking with "bubble" mentality will be disappointed to say the very least.If you are thinking of selling your home be certain to get a realistic market picture from your REALTOR. Keep an open mind and don't list with an agent who just tells you what you want to hear, if you know what I mean
Deborah Warn…, Agent, Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Thu Apr 12, 2012
I sold a home in Warwick in January and I have another one under contract now. If a home is priced with the market in mind and staged or well-maintained, it will sell in Warwick.
Sue Onderdonk, Agent, Warwick, NY
Thu Apr 12, 2012
As of today 4/12/12 I am seeing 256 active listings in the MLS system for the town and village of Warwick. If I go back one year from today there are 170 sales to date. There are also approximately 35 homes currently "UC" or under contract. These numbers are based on the local multiple listing service and do not include private sellers. I have definitely noticed an increase in buyers and I believe this is due to the low prices and low mortgage rates. So in response to your question - I believe that in any market when a house is priced to sell it will move, particularly when it is in a desireable area - such as ours!! Thank you for asking Carol and have a great day.