Market Conditions in Abilene>Question Details

Ann Marie Go…, Real Estate Pro in Plano, TX

How long is the typicla Days on Market in Abilene right now?

Asked by Ann Marie Godbolt, Plano, TX Sun Jan 25, 2009

I am an agent in Dallas and my client is getting ready to list their current home in Abilene in a couple weeks. Thank you!

Good question Ann! As you well know different areas of town may be different - worse or better than the average for the entire city but I can give you some generalizations. In the past 6 months, 683 homes have sold. I used "Abilene proper" for this search - not outside. The average DOM is 82, average sold price $122,227 with an average list price of $126,099 (96.93% sold to list value). Using the same geographic search parameters, I find 708 Active or Under Contract with an average of 119 days on market at an average list price of $136,573. This is good info as of September 29, 2010.

If I can be of assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.
If priced correctly it can go quick, lots of factors as you know. Always new buyers coming into Abilene due to the AFB in town If you need any help let us know.

Randy Dodd
(3250 692-5275
Rosanna's Realty
2301 Barrow
Abilene TX 79605
Web Reference: