How long are homes for sale in Crandall on the market for? How many homes are listed in Crandall?

Asked by Melissa, Dallas, TX Tue Mar 11, 2008

Answers

3
Linda Smallw…, , Forney, TX
Fri Mar 14, 2008
Melissa: There are currently 81 houses on the market in the Crandall ISD area, and there are 350 houses on the market in the Forney ISD area. (Heartland is in Forney, but it is in Crandall school district, so I am giving you both cities). Average days on market in Crandall ISD is 115 days, and average listed price is $92 per square foot. Can I help you find a home?
Terry Philli…, Agent, Rockwall, TX
Tue Mar 11, 2008
Hi Melissa: I disagree with the other agent; looking back over the last six months of all sales in Crandall, the average days on market is 99 days. Price a home right and it will SELL! Let me know how I can help. Thanks,
Terry Phillips
Coldwell Banker Apex Realtors
terry.phillips@coldwellbanker.com
Ara Hunt, , 75087
Tue Mar 11, 2008
There are 34 homes listed in Crandall as of today, the average days on market is 126 days and the average price of homes selling out of them is $170,577. This is just since Jan 2008. There have been 4 cancelled listings and 10 expired listings in Crandall since Jan 2008.
Hope this helps!
Web Reference:  http://www.TeamHuntHomes.com