How is the renting markect in rochester hills,?

Asked by Qiu_burns, Rochester Hills, MI Sun Oct 7, 2012

the school is not drwaing more family to this city, this time of year who is looking for renting in Rochester Hills? Thanks!

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3057032256-2565-Brilliance-Roch…

Answers

5
Pam Bava, Agent, Rochester, MI
Wed Oct 24, 2012
Rental properties are still in demand. If you need assistance with your property give me a call. My office is located in downtown Rochester. We can find you a renter.

Pam
Michelle Pay…, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Wed Oct 24, 2012
The agents below are correct:) If you have a clean property and price it right you will not have a problem renting it. People need to move year round and are always looking for a clean home.
Haig Istambo…, Agent, Rochester, MI
Sun Oct 7, 2012

The Rental Market is Very Hot right now. As Karen said, if it is clean and priced right, it will rent. I had two (2) rental listings last week and both rented to the first person that looked at it.

I own two (2) rentals in Rochester/Rochester Hills and the longest they have ever been empty is two weeks. That area is fantastic for rentals because of the community festivities and the schools.

People are looking for rental property year round, with spring and summer being the busiest, but overal the market is strong year round.

Let me know if you need help or have any questions, my contact information is below.

HAIG
Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com
Sigrid Garri…, Agent, Rochester, MI
Sun Oct 7, 2012
The rental market in this area is strong. People rent at all times during the year, not just before the new school year. I have written many a lease & they range any time from Jan all the way through to Dec. Last Dec I did 3 leases.
Karen Paytas, Agent, Clinton Twp, MI
Sun Oct 7, 2012
Rental market seems to be doing fine as long as the property is priced right, clean and most clients now want updated as well.

Good Luck,

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com