How is the rental market in Katy, TX? Does the area have a lot of unrented homes? Should I invest my money elsewhere?

Asked by Wirentals, Katy, TX Sun Jul 22, 2012

Answers

6
Tara Neal, Agent, Katy, TX
Sat Nov 3, 2012
Katy has a hot rental market! You could not pick a better place to invest your money! Houses get leased here within a week of being on the market! Good luck!
Shirley A Lee, , Katy, TX
Wed Aug 22, 2012
The rental market in Katy is awesome. Also, the homes are very nice for the rental price. You will also be able to find some new, never lived in homes for rent in Katy.
Jewel Johnson, Agent, Cypress, TX
Thu Aug 9, 2012
Katy has a robust renters market! I represent a good deal of renters and I have to tell you that rental properties are leased within 2-5 days after being listed. You can't go wrong investing in Katy's rental market.
Vickey Wacht…, Agent, Katy, TX
Mon Jul 30, 2012
Katy has always been a great rental market and even with the introduction of all the new apartment buildings the single family market is still strong. North of I-10 there are 341 available and 292 have leased in the past 30 days, that means there is less than a 45 day supply. South of I-10 there are 154 available with 399 leased in the past 30 days...means less than 2 week supply.

That is a very strong market...I have purchased 4 properties myself and am looking to get 2 more before the end of the year.

Who would know better than a Realtor if this is the place to put your money?? Call me...
Maria Ali, , Katy, TX
Mon Jul 30, 2012
Hello I have lived and dealt with Katy market for over 10 years now including investment properties sale and buy. I have a few listings in there also. If you would like I can give you that information. U can also go on har.com and see this katy listing 53481088 which may be a good investment deal for you. Good Luck in your search!
Walt Temple, Agent, Katy, TX
Mon Jul 30, 2012
Katy is an excellent rental market. I have several properties myself plus I have investors buying as we speak.

Give me a call and let's discuss

Walt
281-734-7190