How is the rental market in Fort Mill?

Asked by Kim, San Francisco, CA Wed Dec 12, 2007

Answers

3
Randy Lindsay, Agent, Rock Hill, SC
Wed Jun 4, 2008
Kim -

The rental market in Fort Mill is great. Are you looking to rent something yourself or are you going to be a landlord?

You can really take advantage of some lower prices compared to the rest of the country if you are buying rental property. if you are looking at renting yourself, its a little different. There is not too much to choose from because a real estate market is still fairly strong compared to the rest of the country. There are several apartment complexes but they command somewhat of a premium in terms of rents.

If I can help you (either way) let me know

Good luck and take care

Randy Lindsay
Coldwell Banker
803.370.9324
buca1122@aol.com
http://www.randylindsay.com
Web Reference:  http://www.randylindsay.com
Kimberly Gri…, , 29708,29715,29730,29732,29710,29745,28279
Thu Feb 14, 2008
Fort Mill has many opportunities to rent at this time it just depends on what kind of rentals you are looking at. There are a couple of different apartment complexes and Townhome areas to rent from. If you are looking for rental houses then you are going to be looking at 1000 to 1500 a month for 3 bedroom 2 bath depending where you are and what you are looking for. If you are looking to the market to invest then I would say that Tega Cay which is a pennisula city that shares Fort Mill Schools would be where I would concentrate my money. IT is a community with lake access, parks, beach club, miles of walking trails,golf Courses and just the whole package. People that invest in Tega Cay don't have as much trouble renting as in other areas. The key for you if you are looking to buy is what things do you need and what price are you looking at? That will tell you whether or not Fort Mill is in your range and If so you will want to talk to a number of property management companies to get a good feel for the rental market. You can look most fo this up on the internet and if you dont know where to start just email me and I will be happy to send you links to start your process.

Look forward to hearing your response.

Kim
Kimberly Gaf…, , Rock Hill, SC
Fri Jan 25, 2008
From a consumer point of view, there is not alot to offer in Fort Mill particularly, unless you ck the local newspapers or For Rent on the internet. Housing is so much in demand in Fort Mill, you most likely will have to rent in an apartment complex. Homes in the areas outside of the city limits are going to rent for around $1,000/month or more. Within the city will vary depending on the age and condition of the dwelling. Most folks down here want rentals near I-77. It facilitates those who commute to work to Charlotte. Maybe you could find a better deal renting to Own at this time.

Our agency does handle rentals, so please give us a call if you would like more information.

Kimberly Gaffney