How is the market to sell a condo??

Asked by Candis, Cincinnati, OH Mon Apr 21, 2008

I have a townhouse in Mount Auburn in the Prospect Hill area. I figure to list my house for 220-230. How long do you think it would take to sell?

Answers

5
Kevin Duffy, Agent, Cincinnati, OH
Mon Apr 21, 2008
The answer to your question is all based on being priced better than your competition. We are in a beauty contest and the price is the measure of beauty. Condition is also a major factor. There are homes selling in record time if priced better than the competition.
Web Reference:  http://www.cincinnatimls.com
Tracy Johns, Agent, Cincinnati, OH
Thu May 1, 2008
It depends on a lot of different factors. Bottom line is, though, your best opportunity to sell your Prospect Hill home is during the Spring market. Make the market work for you by getting it ready for sale and on the market during the time when the most people are moving into the area or when most people are simply making a move--April thru July. You increase your odds of not only selling it but of selling it faster.
Linda Wilson, , 45215
Wed Apr 30, 2008
Now is a great time! Interest rates are still very favorable.
., , Cincinnati, OH
Tue Apr 22, 2008
Downtown's got a lot going on! What determines the saleability of your property is price, location and condition. And, based on your location, private parking will give you an edge. Are you determining your price based on other current listings? If you are, how long have these been on the market? Have you been inside these listings and how does yours compare? What has sold? How long were these on the market? Were there price reductions before selling? What was the list price to sale price ratio? Do you absolutely have to sell? Will you price it to sell? How will you handle the marketing and the other details? These are just a few questions that you need to answer before effectively putting your home on the market. Hope this helps and good luck!
Don Bush Team, , Columbus, OH
Mon Apr 21, 2008
The past two weeks, it has been brisk here. I sold two in one day, afetr three days on market, List Price, Multiple offers.