How far to Nicholas Dr?

Asked by bapressley.pressley, Calabash, NC Sat Sep 29, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3075466694-998-Palmer-Dr-Caro…

Answers

2
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Sun Sep 30, 2012
For next time, go to google, click on maps, put in one address as for directions and put in the second address not only will it give you driving directions but will also tell you the distance and how long it
takes.... no need to ask here on Trulia, when you see a listing on Trulia there is usually a link that
says Map Nearbys, which will give you a surrounding area map...

But advice if you are a ready and willing buyer you should work with an experienced Realtor your personal Buyers Agent to assist you from day one to the closing and thereafter, so that you avoid
any potential mistakes or decisions you later regret because you were not fully informed.... read
on and may be it will help you in the future, regrettably I do not work in your area....

WORK WITH A REALTOR, YOUR PERSONAL BUYERS AGENT
I am wondering why you ask this question here at Trulia, if you are an interested and determined
buyer, you definitely should connect with a local Realtor, a buyers Agent, ie a Realtor who will be on
your side, protecting your interests, finding the right property, arrange showings, answer all your
questions, help you right a good offer, get you also pre-approved for a loan, and negotiate on your behalf the very best sale price and terms and if you commit to one trusted Realtor, he or she will commit 100 % to you and his or her services if you make an offer on a property listed by a Realtor/Brokerage in the multiple listing service will be FREE to you, as Buyers Agents are usually
paid by the seller's side, out of the sellers proceeds at the closing table...

Why would you want to do this on your own, when there are so many details to be taken care of the
right way and so many details need to be paid attention to, inspection appraisals, loan commitment, walk thru etc. etc. in order to bring an offer to a fully executed contract and that to successful closing and home purchase.

Give it a second thought and hopefully you will decide to work with a trusted Realtor, who is experienced in your areas of interest. Please commit to only ONE Realtor!! If you need recommendations get back to me I gladly forward you names..

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Teresa McLamb, Agent, Carolina Beach, NC
Sat Sep 29, 2012
Nicholas Drive intersects Palmer Drive.