How does the forclosure picture look in the Jupiter/Tequesta area? Any chance of finding a newer 3 bdrm with?

Asked by Andrea B., Texas Fri May 16, 2008

a yard in the 300k range? Not interested in condos or townhomes.

Answers

9
Renee Strau…, Agent, Jupiter, FL
Tue Jul 22, 2008
Andrea,
You have many options at that price point, in fact investors are buying them for 50-70 cents on the dollar from the banks. As well as having the market well stocked with almost too many short sales, but it is a great time to buy because buyers are in control. Depending on your financial situation and the amount of money you have to put down on a home that could depend on if a short sale is in your best interest. Meaning the longer a bank response is to a offer on the short sale could rates rising? May I suggest if you want to put little down that you look into programs such as Nehemiah they could really be of a great help. Any further questions feel free to callreneetoday@gmail.com or contact me directly at Renee Straubinger, Keller Williams of Jupiter. We are the Palm Beach Garden, Jupiter and Tequesta Specialists because we not only work here we live here. Depending on the Realtor that as well could make or break a deal with a short sale, make sure you ask how many short sales have they done, how many short sales they have closed, and what is their rate of return, also ask on the short sales have they represented more buyers or sellers, those answers can make all the difference, with you on the buyers side .
Mark & Carol…, Agent, Lake Worth, FL
Wed Jun 18, 2008
Whether you are looking for a foreclosure or short sale, you can find a great deal on homes that are at an arm length transaction and close on time and receive a property that has no hidden defects
Nancy Paradi…, Agent, Jupiter, FL
Tue Jun 10, 2008
Andrea: It's hard to tell from your question if you're looking for a foreclosure property only....or a three-bedroom house around $300K---or, both. I see that you're in Texas, and I understand that some areas near Dallas (I'm thinking of Flower Mound, specifically) are still holding their own pricewise. What is your plan as far as Florida is concerned? My toll-free number is 800-741-4848, and after 5 p.m. (Florida time) my extension is 307. Nancy
Terry Gallag…, Agent, North Palm Beach, FL
Tue Jun 10, 2008
Andrea,
I have been showing property for the last week to a couple interested in foreclosures in the 300 range in Jupiter.
There are quite a few listings that match your criteria. I must say that he foreclosure homes are selling fast.
Please give me a call and I would be happy to send you some properties.

Terry
Juan A. Oliva, , West Palm Beach, FL
Fri Jun 6, 2008
Mr Chang,
If I were you I would look for a Relocation Real Estate Professional that can reseach the market in the area of you are interested in based on your budget and other needs such as good schools, close to beaches e.t. Latest Polls show that Palm Beach County is sitting on about 4 years of Real Estate Inventory, so you should not find it hard to locate something that fits your budget and your needs.

THere are plenty of deals out the is a buyers Market
Herman Chang, Agent, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Fri May 16, 2008
Deals are available in the area. If you're looking for a big yard then you might like Jupiter Farms. Please take a look at the property below. Let me know if I can help you find the right property.
Debbi Shattow, Agent, Jupiter, FL
Fri May 16, 2008
Hi Andrea -

There is plenty of inventory for 3 bedroom single family homes in the Jupiter/Tequesta area. If you are interested in seeing what is available, please email me and I will send to you a few listings to get you started. You can also go to my website and sign up to view anything listed in MLS that is currently available. I would be happy to talk to you about your specific criteria and educate you a bit on the area. The Jupiter/Tequesta areas are both wonderful communities to work, play and of course enjoy the Intracoastal Waterways. Please contact me either by phone at 561/371-7550 or email me at dshattow@yahoo.com. You can also visit my website at http://www.TheShattowGroup.com - Debbi Shattow
Carla Alexan…, , Palm Beach County, FL
Mon Mar 7, 2011
There are still many to choose from. I recently pulled all the pre-foreclosure and foreclosure properties in Jupiter and have compiled a list I would be happy to share with you. There is a range of condition and locatios that I would be happy to help you understand with a simple phone conversation or some pictures to start. If you would like a complete report please log on to ThePalmBeachRealtor.com and just ask for your free report. We are the top independent firm in Palm Palm Beach County. Thanks! Carla Alexander, Illustrated Properties, ThePalmBeachRealtor@gmail.com
Christine B.…, , 33458
Wed Aug 11, 2010
We should see more foreclosures during the last quarter of this year. It is definitely possible to buy a newer 3 bedroom in the $300K range. Our market is still in a decline and there are some great buys. Our market is saturated with short sales that are constantly bringing down our prices. A lot depends on your time frame. I would be happy to provide you with a way to search our MLS and receive updates daily. This is a great way to start your search.