How do we go about listing our property on your web site? Is there a fee of anykind? Is there a contract? Thanks Bonnie (dablonde@yahoo.com)

Asked by Bonnie, Quitman, TX Thu Feb 9, 2012

Answers

4
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu Feb 9, 2012
If you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent he/she can post it for you, ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.
Christopher…, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Thu Feb 9, 2012
Hi, At this time Trulia is an agent only platform. You can try sites like Craigslist and forsalebyowner.com.

Chris
Angela Hill, Agent, Bullard, TX
Thu Feb 9, 2012
Trulia does not post owner listed properties. Their are other sites that do, however. Most of them, I think, charge fee's to list with them. I would do some extensive research before I paid fee's to make sure the site I listed with will give you the exposure your looking for. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact me directly!
Marie Souza…, Agent, Centerville, MA
Thu Feb 9, 2012
Bonnie - Trulia does not post FSBO's. If you have an agent, talk to them about adding your property to Trulia.
Best -