George, Other/Just Looking in Otsego County, MI

How do I get prices on single family homes sold during the past 12 month assessment period? For example, the assessor used 15 sales of lakefront

Asked by George, Otsego County, MI Tue Mar 23, 2010

properties sold between October 1, 2008 and September 30, 2009 to determine the SEV of my home. Neither the register of deeds, equalization dept, tax assessor or any real estate agency will give me this info. I thought in the USA this info is public. The county said I could look at every parcel in Otsego co on their database and check if it sold. This is paramount to telling me to go away. How do I get this info in my lifetime?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Jackie Senske, , Grayling, MI
Thu Dec 30, 2010
Hello George, If you are still in need of this information, please email or call me. I am happy to provide you this information, it would take me less than 3 minutes to help you. Best, Jackie
0 votes
Jeanne Feeni…, Agent, Basking Ridge, NJ
Wed Mar 24, 2010
I'm surprised to hear that a real estate broker will not help you. As an agent, I would be happy to do so if I had access to the information. I regard requests like this to be opportunities to establish a relationship which I hope will be rewarded at some future date with business.

Try another real estate firm - present that way and you may have better luck.

Good luck,
Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service
Web Reference:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Market Conditions in Popular Cities in Otsego County

Email me when…

Learn more