How can I get a comparative market analysis for my condo?

Asked by Deborah, North Park, Chicago, IL Mon Apr 21, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Neil Woodward, , 91701
Tue May 6, 2008
by far the best way to get the latest comps in your area is to consult a local Realtor, they have information on the MLS and the the bank repos that will affect the value or salability of your condo
0 votes
Hugh G. Reks…, , Las Vegas, NV
Wed Apr 23, 2008
Deborah use a Realtor from the area. This Realtor Robert from Plainfield has probably never even been through the North Park neighborhood.
0 votes
Dana Curcio, , Springfield, PA
Wed Apr 23, 2008
Call a local Realtor and ask them to do a CMA for you. Most Realtors will be glad to do that for you.
0 votes
Selena McNei…, Agent, Bend, OR
Tue Apr 22, 2008
Hello Deborah.
The best thing to do is call a Realtor in your area and ask them to complete a CMA for you. They will ask you some questions about your Condo. If you need me to help you out by referring you to an agent in your area, then please let me know.
Thank you!
(541) 390-0595
0 votes
Jim Roth, , Chicago, IL
Tue Apr 22, 2008
Deborah, I would be happy to assist you with putting a CMA together for you condo. Give me a call if you.
0 votes
Laura Karamb…, Agent, Downers Grove, IL
Mon Apr 21, 2008

That's all you need to do is call a local Realtor and tell them you would like to have a CMA done on your property. They will compare your unit to active condos and recent solds to give you a market price. If you are planning on selling and that's the reason for the CMA ask them do give you a net sheet which would give you an idea of the costs involved with selling.

I hope that helps.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more