How can I do with my condo in 100 Arbor Lakes cir. Sanford , Fl

Asked by Isidro, Miami, FL Sun Apr 13, 2008

The properties in this comunity dropped more than 50% in value, in auctions one property was sell in $77,000.
So i can't sell , I can't rent because the renters make offers under $900.00, I don't see any improvent in the market in this area in 5 years or more. The developper is still selling properties and lease ,dropped the prices ,make imposible to the condo owners to do something.

Answers

2
Yvonne Louise, , 32771
Wed Apr 23, 2008
Sometimes you have to weigh out the best option for your situation. What you describe is happening in many subdivisions There are condos listed from $157,000 to $206,000 for 2 bedrooms. If you can't sell to meet the cost of mortgage due and costs, then renting for $900 may be the best option until the market situation changes as some is better than none. If not, then you may have to sell it as a short sale and list it lower than your competition for a quicker sale.

I believe in marketing rentals with the same manner and expertise as sales including Virtual Tours and have excellent results.
Jim Soda, , Sarasota County, FL
Tue Apr 15, 2008
Write your own ads for local paper. Give to a reputable Property Management group, so they can screen and qualify the tennant.
Web Reference:  http://www.jimsoda.com