Question Details

Hyun Choi, Home Buyer in Gardena, CA

How can I buy--- --->3257 Marine ave #1?

Asked by Hyun Choi, Gardena, CA Thu Oct 4, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3083568272-3257-Marine-Ave-1-…

Answers

2
First of all , you need to connect with a Realtor, if you were to work with a buyers agent of your own he or she would find out if the property is still available and give you all other information and let you know about similar properties.... I will add something to my e-mail to encourage you to work with a buyers agent of your own...

But here is the contact info of the listing agent, remember he works for the Seller and has a listing contract signed with the Seller, a Buyers agent will work on YOUR behalf in the writing of the offer, the negotiations in all that will follow and needs to be taken care of and watched over....

here is the listing agent call and ask if still available and then connect with a good Buyers Agent in your area, if you need recommendations let me know.

Agent:
Yul Chang
(949) 486-3788 315
Broker:
Oceanview Realty & Investment
(949) 486-3788
But here some quick advice if you are a ready and willing buyer you should work with an experienced Realtor your personal Buyers Agent to assist you from day one to the closing and thereafter, so that you avoid
any potential mistakes or decisions you later regret because you were not fully informed.... read
on and may be it will help you in the future, regrettably I do not work in your area....

WORK WITH A REALTOR, YOUR PERSONAL BUYERS AGENT
I am wondering why you ask this question here at Trulia, if you are an interested and determined
buyer, you definitely should connect with a local Realtor, a buyers Agent, ie a Realtor who will be on
your side, protecting your interests, finding the right property, arrange showings, answer all your
questions, help you right a good offer, get you also pre-approved for a loan, and negotiate on your behalf the very best sale price and terms and if you commit to one trusted Realtor, he or she will commit 100 % to you and his or her services if you make an offer on a property listed by a Realtor/Brokerage in the multiple listing service will be FREE to you, as Buyers Agents are usually
paid by the seller's side, out of the sellers proceeds at the closing table...

Why would you want to do this on your own, when there are so many details to be taken care of the
right way and so many details need to be paid attention to, inspection appraisals, loan commitment, walk thru etc. etc. in order to bring an offer to a fully executed contract and that to successful closing and home purchase.

Give it a second thought and hopefully you will decide to work with a trusted Realtor, who is experienced in your areas of interest. Please commit to only ONE Realtor!! If you need recommendations get back to me I gladly forward you names..

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
Hi Hyun,

That's a good question! You should work directly with an agent who can help you learn more about that specific property (and probably will know a lot about similar properties in the area). To find an agent, just click on the yellow button on the property's listing and you will be able to start a dialogue.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything else. I am happy to be a resource for you. Good luck with the search!

Ali, Trulia Voices Community Manager