Ebony Bery, Home Buyer in Cincinnati, OH

How Much A Month Is This Home?

Asked by Ebony Bery, Cincinnati, OH Tue May 14, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Ohio/Cincinnati/sold/1646300-153…

Answers

3
Have you checked with your loan officer to see what terms are available to you?
Ebony this home is not for sale or for rent at this time. If you are looking to buy or rent you can feel free to give me a call.
Hello Ebony Bery,
My name is David Rand McHenry, I am an Agent with Comey & Shepherd.

That question is a little more complicated to answer.

First, I have taken a look at the home on the MLS and the listing is currently Expired and it is no longer on the market. I would be happy to contact the agent that last listed that home and find out more details for you.

Second, to find out how much you would be paying per month you need to speak with a Mortgage specialist, as you rate would be adjusted according to your credit and a few other variables. I work directly with a great Mortgage specialist, her name is Ann Lafferty and she works for Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. Her contact info is:

Ann Lafferty
2716 Observatory Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45208
tel: 513 533 2640
email: ann.lafferty@wellsfargo.com
web: http://www.wfhm.com/ann-lafferty1

She will be able to look over your situation and let you know what you qualify for, what your monthly payments would be, what your price range would be, and also get you a pre-approval letter for you to use as you make offers on homes you want to purchase.

I would be honored to answer any other questions you have about the home buying process, and help you purchase your home. if you have any quesitons, would like me to look into that house or any other for you, feel free to give me a call or email at any time. I would be happy to meet with you and help you through the process!

David Rand McHenry
Comey & Shepherd
tel: 513 502 8564
email: randmch@gmail.com