Home values in Goodfield over the past 3 yrs.?

Asked by Bill, Goodfield, IL Mon Oct 27, 2008

I have to relocate and am looking for a solid answer on my homes value. I just finished the basement and added 1600 finished sq. ft., An extra bd and an extra ba. Also game room, office and family room. I have not installed the carpet but may leave that for the new owner so they can choose. My home is just over 7yrs. old. sits on about .8 acre and it is a ranch and the main level is 2000 sq. ft. with an oversized 3 car garage. This is a well built home and really just want to be sure that I get what I have into it and something for all the hard work. Any idea what the basement may add and on a % bases not counting the basement what kind of increase I could expect for the 3 yrs. I lived in it? I'm told to expect about 2.5-3% for each yrs for this area. All opinions welcome as this market has me a bit confused these days and just want to market it for the right price. Thanks

Answers

1
, ,
Mon Oct 27, 2008
Bill;

I would be happy to do a free market analysis for you. I moved from Goodfield about 5 years ago. I was the farm house just passed the school that burned not long ago. Contact me at 309-208-7748 if you are interested.