Hi!Who can help me to buy this home?Rob

Asked by Rob Sarder, Detroit, MI Thu Mar 7, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3111138792-6420-Grenada-Islan…

Answers

6
Rhonda Linds…, Agent, Apollo Beach, FL
Fri Mar 8, 2013
Hi Rob -

I can help you. Send me your phone number to Rhonda@PropertyInApolloBeach.com.

Rhonda
Re/Max Bayside
813.938.0763
Angel Hill, Agent, Apollo Beach, FL
Fri Mar 8, 2013
Hi Rob,

I can help you. I live and work in Apollo Beach. It is a beautiful, growing area.

Our office is the top real estate brokerage in the area. We have a great relationship with the builder of this home, DR Horton.

Let me know how I can assist you. I am happy to help.

Angel
Alma Kee, Agent, Tampa, FL
Fri Mar 8, 2013
Hi Rob,

Are you familiar with Apollo Beach? It's a pretty area but there is a coal fired power plant nearby. I'm not sure how bad the health risks are but have had clients that were not willing to take that risk.

It may or may not be risky but just had to point it out... Otherwise this is a bargain as compared to the higher demand areas of Tampa Bay where you will pay significantly more for a similar new home.

If you're relocating you may want to rent down here for a year until you get familiarized with the area.

Alma
Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty
813.244.9898
Nice response!
Flag Fri Mar 8, 2013
David Lovitch, Agent, Apollo Beach, FL
Fri Mar 8, 2013
Rob,
This looks like a wonderful home but you owe it to yourself to see the rest of the inventory available. There are a lot of amazing homes for sale in this area (I live here and know it).
Web Reference:  http://www.DavidLovitch.com
Tracy Hoyt, Agent, Valrico, FL
Fri Mar 8, 2013
Rob,

The HOA's are $195 a quarter. No CDD fee is listed.

Tracy Hoyt
Tracy Hoyt, Agent, Valrico, FL
Fri Mar 8, 2013
Rob,,

I would be more than happy to help you buy this home or show you others in the area that are similiar. I have helped clients in the Apollo Beach area and I am familiar with information that can help you in choosing to buy a home in Apollo Beach.

Please review my profile on Trulia and send me a message or email me directly at THOYT@prutropical.com . When will you be in the area to view the home and would you like me to send you other similiar homes in Apollo Beach?

No pressure, just help.

Respectfully,
Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty