Rob Sarder, Home Buyer in Detroit, MI

Hi!What is the HOA fees for this condo?I would like to buy if it is $13500 in cash.Robb

Asked by Rob Sarder, Detroit, MI Sat Mar 9, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3110734317-7216-E-Bank-Dr-105…

Answers

3
Mirzai’s answer
Hello Rob

The listing price on this property is $ 15,000 and condo fees are $295 monthly. This property is under contract and no longer available for sale. There are other properties in the same price range which are still available. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Majid (Jay) Mirzai
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
majid.mirzai@floridamoves.com
http://www.floridamoves.com/majid.mirzai
Hi!Majid,It seems to be you are a muslim as I am.I live in Russia,St.Petersburg.
I like to buy a in Fl Tampa,St.Pete area for hoilday home.Can you find me a Condo around such price.May be 1B,good area.HOA may be less.Abdur Rob
Flag Sat Mar 9, 2013
Rob,

This condo is listed for sale at $15,000. The HOA fees are $295 per month. This unit is a ground floor 1 bedroom, 1 bath. I would be happy to help you purchase this unit. Please review my profile on Trulia and send me a message or email me directly at THOYT@prutropical.com.

No pressure, just help.

Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty
Cando fees are $295 per monthhe asking price is $15,000. Do you want to mmake an offer of +$13,500 cash even without viewing the property?
Hi!George,In biz you should have to have trust in somebody.As you are a very experienced man I would do it w/o viewing.BUT the HOA is very high for me.
Would you visit the property and inform me?Can it be rented time to time?Rob
Flag Sat Mar 9, 2013