Hi. What does it mean that the Soma area is always lower price than the overall SF as it is on the graph. Is it good sign or bad sign?

Asked by jnmanhattan, San Francisco, CA Sun Oct 13, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3130978976-300-3rd-St-1205-Sa…

Answers

2
Gabriel Rojas, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Mon Oct 14, 2013
jnmanhattan:

SoMa is a developing area. Some areas of it may not bring in the highest dollar amount in many of the sales there compared to older more well-established areas in the city. That being said, SoMa is also one of the fastest growing parts of San Francisco and many of the condos there have broken records over the last year for the highest price per square foot topping, in some cases, $1,400!

SoMa is a great place to invest.

Gabriel
Lance King, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Sun Oct 13, 2013
San Francisco is very much a city of neighborhoods, and often block by block within neighborhoods. SOMA is an area that is in transition, and in my view an excellent place to buy as it is getting better and better all the time.

I used to live there and have sold many places there - if you want some inside info contact details below:

Lance King/Owner-Managing Broker
King Realty Group

lance@king-realtygroup.com
415.722.5549
DRE# 01384425