Sk, Other/Just Looking in 27608

Hi, I own a vacant lot at Preserve, Jordan Lake Community. I want to list the lot for sale. However, I do see lot of lots for sale.

Asked by Sk, 27608 Wed Apr 28, 2010

Any idea how long does it take to sell a vacant lot in that area now?

Answers

3
Land listings are syndicated from the TMLS to Trulia so your land would be listed here. Land generally takes much longer to sell than a regular sale. So, with some patience and great marketing you can sell your lot.
Hello, I see back two years ago you had a vacant lot that you were considering listing. I wanted to let you know the market is lifting here and I have a number of land listings and lot listings and I am seeing much more interest, If you still have a lot you would like to list now is an excellent time to list. I would be glad to put together the analysis and go out and look at the property.

Deborah Miller, Coldwell Banker
919-491-2826
It depends on the price, lot size, and location. I would be glad to have a market analysis and give you a idea of the market and price to list the property for. email me at clupton@meadowmont.com. or go to my website http://www.meadowmontrealy.com.

Clarence Lupton