Hi, I own a house in Livingston NJ and would like to know the price per square foot in the area. Please let me know. Thanks very much in advance.

Asked by nhigiaoli, Livingston, NJ Sat Apr 12, 2014

Answers

2
Andrew Tisel…, Agent, Clifton, NJ
Tue May 20, 2014
Hi

price per sqft will be very different depending on the location, condition and type of home.
contact me so that I can get more information about your home and let you know the prce per sqft of similar homes.

Depending why you need to know this what really matters is what other similar homes have recently sold for and what is you competition when you want to sell.

Do you need to know because you are thinking of selling or have your taxes reassessed or some other reason?

Let me know if I can help you.
Maria Tsabro…, Agent, Mountainside, NJ
Thu Apr 24, 2014
Do not go with that number anyway! There are so many factors effecting that rate- age of your house, its condition, location etc. This is just a rough estimate to start with. You can check the current listings in Livingston similar to your house to get that price. But for a more precise numbers you need to analise recent sales too.
We offer a couple of options for sellers. One of them is a discounted service - we charge only 3.5% instead of typical 5-6% commission with the same level of service. Or if you prefer to sell by owner we can list your home in all major databases for a flat fee with no commission owed. Properties listed on MLS statistically sell much faster then the ones listed by owner. Please visit for more info: http://www.NJRealEstateRebate.com