Hi, I'm From the UK, looking at a second home in the U.S, can I ask why this house is so cheap?

Asked by Sarah_bales09, Detroit, MI Thu May 30, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3114917405-19178-Sherwood-St-…

Answers

9
Crystal Hard…, Agent, Southfield, MI
Thu Jul 4, 2013
Please email me at crystal@crystalhardison.com or call me at 313-790-4484
Delores Good…, Agent, Detroit, MI
Wed Jul 3, 2013
If you looking for a home in Detroit, call me. A Real Detroit Realtor, that live and work in Detroit.
313-575-2336 Delores Goodson, Front Page Realty
Gill Smith, Home Buyer, Detroit, MI
Fri May 31, 2013
Hi Sarah

I am also from the UK and have purchased property in Detroit - Drop me an email to LadyG_DHQ@hotmail.com - I can respond to you direct
Pam Bava, Agent, Rochester, MI
Fri May 31, 2013
In that area there is alot of industrial business. It is not as bad as some areas of Detroit, there are worse. It is only a mile or so from where Marshall Mathers grew up. Give Crystal a call or email, if she works in that area she can probably assist you with homes.
Sarah_bales09, Home Buyer, Detroit, MI
Fri May 31, 2013
Thanks guys, yes I did notice the bars and I have heard that areas in Detroit are bad but as the houses look lovely I had to ask the question, I live in Kingston Upon Hull and the houses generally match the bad area, could anybody please recommend any good areas of Detroit if there is any? very flexible as to where we are looking at, thanks, Sarah
Crystal Hard…, Agent, Southfield, MI
Thu May 30, 2013
Please call or email me. I can locate homes in the area you want. 313-790-4484 or crystal@crystalhardison.com
Theresa Will…, , Detroit, MI
Thu May 30, 2013
It is generally not a good area, did you notice the bars on the windows.
Aaron B. Lew…, Agent, Detroit, MI
Thu May 30, 2013
Agree w/powell.I would not be interested if it was free!!
melpowell2006, Home Buyer, Detroit, MI
Thu May 30, 2013
Because its in a really bad area.