Hi Are there corral's that are set up and come with the property?

Asked by Cindi Abbott, Irvine, CA Mon Sep 30, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/40217928-11498-Turner-Heights…

Answers

1
Sharon Calla…, Agent, Escondido, CA
Mon Sep 30, 2013
Hi Cindy, Thank you very much for sending your question my way. I have been riding since I was 3 years old and most of the time had my horses at home where I didn't have to trailer them. For the time I did board and had to trailer I wasn't very happy. I understand what you're looking for completely and wish I could tell you that my listing could provide that for you but it's not the case. So sorry. I do believe that I could find you a suitable property with choices of places to ride to right from your home. If you would like to enlist my assistance please give me a call so we can discuss this further. I do know of some great areas that you may really like.
Best wishes, thank you again for your contact.
Sharon
Hi what area's do you primarily work in? I am so up in the air right now I don't really know where I want to live? Right now I am living in Fallbrook and I like it but I have decided that I want to sell my house.
I don't like the location It is on a busy road and I have horses that I am boarding because my property just is'nt set up for horses.
This is my email address cindiabbott@ymail.com if you come across anything in the bonsall, hidden hills,Deluz areas in the mid to upper 300,000 please get back to me.
As I mentioned I am not really set on any area so if you see something that I could ride off of please include that as well.
Elfin Forest is out of my price range but if there is any area that backs up to it ?
Thanks,Cindi Abbott
Flag Tue Oct 1, 2013