Hello Im interested in buying a single family home for purposes of renting out. Wheres the best bang for my buck area in Phoenix.

Asked by John M, Phoenix, AZ Sun Feb 26, 2012

Hello Im interested in buying a single family home for purposes of renting out. Wheres the best bang for my buck area in Phoenix. My max budget is 120k where I plan on putting half down. I heard south Scottsdale is a good area but it seems those houses are older, have shorter term tenants and dont provide as much rent per purchase price as the newer areas of outside phx like near the stadium.

Answers

5
Debbie Nieman, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Mon Feb 27, 2012
There are many areas of the Phoenix area that will cash flow for you. There are many factors in evaluating what area would be best for you.

There is the immediate ROI and the long term ROI based on when you want to sell the property, types of renters you are wanting to attract and how much money you want to put into the property.

I would welcome the opportunity to sit down with you discussing your specific needs, listening to your wants and what you want to accomplish with this investment property.

I offer a free, no cost consultation and my negotiating skills will help you achieve the right property at the right price for you.

You can reach me at 602-799-5239

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Debbie Nieman
Keller Williams Sonoran Living
diverdebi@cox.net

http://www.diverdebi.com
Web Reference:  http://diverdebi.com
Miritssa Cas…, Agent, Cave Creek, AZ
Mon Feb 27, 2012
There are many excellent rental subdivisions centrally located and close to the major freeways. The zip codes located along the I17corridor have homes under $80K which can be leased for a nice ROI of around 8-10%.

I will be happy to assist you in finding a nice (one or two) rental property with the maximum $120K available budget. Please feel free to contact me at milly@millycasas.com.

One more of piece of information which you should take into consideration; the Phoenix under $100K market is hot at this time due to low inventory levels and high investors interest. As a result prices are inching up. If you are serious about investing in this area this is the time to do i t. Thank You
The Urban Te…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Mon Feb 27, 2012
Dear Nos,

Dear Nos,

The key to successful rental properties is location near strong job markets and lower crime areas. I tend to agree with you about S. Scottsdale; too many short term tenants to be profitable. I like two year leases personally. Out near the stadium is okay, yet the job markets in that region are still a bit soft.

If you would like to talk about my three favorite areas, give me a call.
Albert Watson, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sun Feb 26, 2012
Hi Nosiddam,

In my opinion, your assessment of South Scottsdale is accurate. I have prepared a report (click link below) that will help you determine the strongest areas to invest in. Once you click the link, it will ask you for your Name and Email then you will be instantly redirected to the report. Once you have reviewed the report you can contact me and I can send you available properties in your desired areas. Thank You!

http://www.acwhomes.com/1505261.html

Albert Watson
West USA Realty
480.779.7405
alwatson@acwhomes.com
Web Reference:  http://acwhomes.com
Brenda & Ron…, Agent, Mesa, AZ
Sun Feb 26, 2012
Nosiddam

There are many good areas for an investor to purchase in. Each home needs to be looked at for its ROI. Some areas that have been great, unfortunately have been saturated with investors, so everything needs to be taken into consideration. It is best to work with a Realtor that knows the market and can advise you accordingly.

Brenda

Ron & Brenda Cunningham
West USA Realty
602-980-3133
**** Recognized in the Phoenix Business Journal as "One of the Top 50 Realtors in the Valley" ****