Hello, How safe is this community?

Asked by yadu.baskota555, Ellicott City, MD Thu Oct 3, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3133330419-142-Wesley-Ave-Bal…

Answers

2
Shawn K, Agent, Bel Air, MD
Thu Oct 3, 2013
Good evening,

Safe is a relative question. Check out websites like neighborhoodscout.com or spotcrime.com. They provide you with actual information regarding activity in different areas. Maryland also publishes the information under the UCR (Unified Crime Reporting).

Joppa MD Real Estate- Shawn Kerr, REALTOR with EXiT Preferred Realty in Bel Air, MD. My goal is to provide superb service in order to meet all of your real estate needs. I am a true professional who will do what is necessary to make that a reality. Feel free to contact me directly at (443) 686-9750.
Jeannie Thro…, Agent, Frederick, MD
Fri Oct 4, 2013
This would be a question that you would have to call the local police department and ask as they could give you a better answer than I could. Once you have your answer, contact me and I will be glad to show you the property or any other property in any area in Baltimore County, just give me a call. 443.695.2718

I can also assist you with getting a lender if you don't already have one. Again just give me a call and let's get started.

Jeannie Throne
443.695.2718