Have home values in College Hill increased over the past 5 years? Are they currently decling, steady, or still appreciating?

Asked by Casador, Wichita, KS Thu Feb 25, 2010

Answers

2
Charlotte Pa…, , Wichita, KS
Thu Feb 25, 2010
Casador, it really depends on the property. Homes that have been well maintained and properly renovated will always hold and/or improve their value. College Hill is a great area and draws a lot of interest. If you have a scpecific property you are looking at purchasing or selling, email me with the address and I will get more specific information for you. Charlotte Patterson 316-409-0398 CharlottePatterson@cox.net
Lesley Hodge, Agent, Wichita, KS
Thu Feb 25, 2010
I haven't seen any decline in the Wichita market. Our market sure didn't see the appreciation that some of the larger cities saw, but we haven't seen the DEpreciation that they are seeing now. As long as the house is maintained, I am still seeing home values rising. College Hill is still a desirable location, interest rates are still low, tax credits for first time buyers or move up buyers are still in effect through the end of April and we just keep plugging along! If you would like for me to do a free market analysis on a specific property, I'd be happy to.

Lesley Hodge
Realty Executives of Wichita
316-655-4069
Lesley@LesleyHodge.com