Mfgraham, Home Buyer in Tulsa County, OK

Have A Question About Schools? Enter It Here.Is the house in Park Plaza S. Or Quail Creek

Asked by Mfgraham, Tulsa County, OK Sat Dec 7, 2013

This question was asked from…

M, this is in Tulsa Schools, home was forclosed and went to Sherrif sale in June of 2013, home has been vacant for at least a year. Has good size, 4 beds and 2 baths or 3 beds with office. back to 71st Street with retaining wall. If this is something you would be interested in call me and we could take a look at it.
Quail Creek, best of luck and be sure to speak to John Cantero about buying and selling.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013

The home you asked about is in the Quail Creek Subdivision according to both the MLS data, as well as the tax records for this home. Are you looking for a home in either particular subdivision? If so, I can easily help you. Contact me at (918) 720-9761, and we can move forward in finding your new home.

Clay Butler
Chinowth & Cohen
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013
Park Plaza South is located on the north side of 71st - boundries are Sheridan on the west, 77th E Ave on the east, 66th Street on the north and 71st Street on the South. The property you inquired about is not in that area.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013
It is zoned for both, additionally you can find more information on schools in this area via the link provided below.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013