Has the home on 120r Wheeler St., Gloucester, Ma gone back on the market yet?

Asked by Prissy, Gloucester, MA Mon Jan 17, 2011

Answers

4
Connie Irving’s answer
Connie Irving, Agent, Marblehead, MA
Thu Apr 7, 2011
Yes! It has just been listed by my company> Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage for $689,000 and there will be an open house this coming Sunday. Details below! Hope this helps you!
120R Wheeler Street, Gloucester, MA 01930
Cottage - Single Family Home
3 Beds | 2 Baths | 1408 Sq Ft | 0.21 Acres | MLS# 71209006

Open House: Sun, Apr 10th 1-3 PM!
Anne Pardee, , Gloucester, MA
Thu Apr 7, 2011
Yes, its back on the market. New price 699k.
Jim Armstrong, Agent, Salem, MA
Mon Jan 17, 2011
Prissy,

This listing on this property expired on January 1st. It has not been re-listed. That does not mean that the owner does not want to sell. They may be waiting for the spring market when buyers are normally more active, or may be looking around for a new agent.

If you are interest in this property, I can contact the seller to find out if they are interest in showing it. You can reach me at 978-394-6736. I look forward to talking with you.

Jim
Web Reference:  http://www.afhomesearch.com
Jennifer Eri…, Agent, Wilmington, MA
Mon Jan 17, 2011
Hi Prissy -

It has not. It expired on 12/31/10 and has not been extended or picked up by another office. If you would like I can watch it and let you know if and when it comes back on. I can also try to get a hold of the seller to see if they are still interested in selling the property. You can view my profile for my contact information if you would like to let me know how to contact you. My website is referenced below as well.

Jennifer Erickson
Team Erickson - Keller Williams
Making Dreams Reality