HI. I am looking for a house to rent. I'm a professional, have a six yr old and two declawed cats. I'd

Asked by Suzanne Windsor, Pineville/Atlanta Tue Apr 8, 2008

like to stay in the JI Barron school district. I'm only in Pineville today from Atlanta,GA. Can anyone help? My email is suzannewindsor@gmail.com

Answers

6
Mary Sonnier, Agent, Alexandria LA 71301, LA
Thu May 24, 2012
Go to http://www.keyhomes.com Lots of rentals
Samantha Lin…, , Idaho
Wed Apr 23, 2008
I am an investor as well as a Real Estate Broker. I know of some properties in Atlanta that might be of interest to you. Tell me a little more about what you are looking for ie, price, bed count, bath count, are you approved, price and anything you think might assist me in helping you.
Adam Holinga, , Metairie, LA
Wed Apr 16, 2008
Hello Suzanne. I am a real estate agent in Metairie Louisiana. I moved here from Alexandria - Pineville area a year before Katrina. I used to work by Procter and Gamble (Pineville area) and lived in Alexandria....just across the river. If you need help or would just like information on the area please feel free to email me at aholinga@gmail.com. I will be in Alexandria this weekend to show a house. I know you said that you would be in for one day maybe catch you the next trip around. Good luck with your search.

Adam Holinga
Larry Story, Agent, Greensboro, NC
Tue Apr 8, 2008
Suzanne,
Check out Craigslist.org and just look up Charlotte.

Larry Story
Coldwell Banker Triad
Suzanne Wind…, Home Buyer, Pineville/Atlanta
Tue Apr 8, 2008
Hi. Somewhere between $650-$850. Thanks.
craig miramb…, Agent, Metairie, LA
Tue Apr 8, 2008
what price range are you under? I can send you some listing there as well as put you in touch with a property coordinator for you.
Realtorcraig@cox.net