HI , I am from kuwait so is it possible for finance ?

Asked by AHMED AL- MOKHAIZEEM, Los Angeles, CA Tue Jul 23, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1069016723-3322-Kenneth-Dr-Lo…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Richard- El…, Other Pro, Augusta, GA
Mon Oct 14, 2013
Foreign National Loans

Borrowers using TIN Okay
Borrowers with NO CREDIT SCORE
Borrowers with NO SSN
Foreign Nationals {Expatriate}- NO PASSPORT {Must have valid work visa or 30% Down}
70% LTV Purchases
65% LTV Rate & Term Refinance
50% LTV Cash Out {Possible higher if financials are up to par}
Multiple properties OKAY
Corporation purchasing and refinancing OKAY

Richard- El Bey
Avarice Investments
(706) 399-7813 cell
(678) 752-8062 Office
0 votes
Donna Samuels, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Thu Sep 26, 2013
Hello Mr. Ahmed Al-Mokhaizeem,

If you are looking to purchase property in California. It would be my pleasure to assist you in your property search.

My real estate office Keller Williams of Brentwood has an on site lender whom I can have work with you in getting financed.

Call me directly at (866) 590-1864. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Donna Samuels
Keller Williams Brentwood
Email: sellwithdonna@kw.com
0 votes
Annie Ritz, , Los Angeles, CA
Tue Aug 6, 2013
Hi Ahmed,
I can recommend a great mortgage broker who I have sent many of my foreign clients to.
Please get in touch - I'm happy to help!


0 votes
Douglas Lagos, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Mon Aug 5, 2013

Have you contacted any if the lenders?

Once you get their pre-approval for a loan, contact a Realtor, like myself, to help and advise you on purchase and contract conditions.
0 votes
Brad Korb, Agent, Burbank, CA
Mon Aug 5, 2013
Yes,you can talk to your banker or there are many lenders here in Los Angeles that can help ! Good Luck !
0 votes
Nicolas Romo, Agent, Downey, CA
Tue Jul 23, 2013
Yes, Sir. Please contact Robert Perez from Chase bank for help:
(213) 810-7022

Nicolas Romo
Broker | BRE 01787685
Excellence Real Estate Group
0 votes
Lance King, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Tue Jul 23, 2013
There are lenders who do loans for foreigners, but they usually require significantly more down than for US residents. HSBC seems to handle most of that business that we do, so I would contact them.

Best Regards,

Lance King/Owner-Managing Broker
King Realty Group

DRE# 01384425
0 votes
carlos parra…, Other Pro, Monrovia, CA
Tue Jul 23, 2013
Yes you may be able to. Go speak with a local Banker/Lender they will give you some guidelines.
0 votes
Simon Darvish, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Tue Jul 23, 2013
Hi Ahmed,

Yes I can finance your Real Estate deals with 40% down payment. We do not require any type of Income or Visa documentation and I can fund in 7 Days. Please contact me for more info at 310-772-2897 or simondarvish@audreymax.com.

Looking forward to talking to you.

Simon Darvish
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more