For tax reasons, I need current sales for 75229. Can you point me in the right direction fast?

Asked by Tw, 75229 Thu May 26, 2011

Answers

9
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Sun May 29, 2011
You can pay for a real estate consultant or contact the county tax office

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
VanDuzee Ral…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Thu May 26, 2011
Assuming this is for tax protest info, suggest you narrow it down to your specific subdivision or a 1/2 mile radius of your home. Send me your address and email I will help you. Ralph VanDuzee, Ebby Halliday Realtors
Faizur Rahman…, , Plano, TX
Thu May 26, 2011
Send me your address and I will send you a Sold comparison that might help.
Web Reference:  http://www.bengalbroker.com
Susie Reichl…, , Dallas County, TX
Thu May 26, 2011
I suggest that you contact an eperienced agent to assit you with the house value. I notice aq couple of other web-sites were referred to you, but they do not have access to direct MLS information on sales.
Kenneth "Ken…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Thu May 26, 2011
Just contact any Realtor of your choice and ask them how much they charge for a current CMA (comparative market analysis) or a BPO (broker price opinion) report so you can see if your home is priced correctly with the central appraisal office. Use and listen to local Realtors. Each state is different and have different rules and procedures. Realtors can also be hired to assist in protesting rate increases or current valuations at the central appraisal offices.

BEST OF LUCK.

Kenny
Roxanne DeBe…, Agent, Plano, TX
Thu May 26, 2011
You will need a CMA on your subdivision not all of 75229. Send me your address and I will be happy to send you that information to assist you with your property taxes.

Roxanne
Vijaianand T…, Agent, Houston, TX
Thu May 26, 2011
You should be able to find from zillow or TRulia searching for the zip code. Here is the link for zillow,

http://www.zillow.com/homes/75229_rb/#/homes/for_sale/Dallas…

I don't find anything sold recently.
Sally Grenier, Agent, Boulder, CO
Thu May 26, 2011
If you're wanting to protest your taxes, (like many people are this time of year) you should contact your Realtor who can easily pull up sold comps in your neighborhood. Looking at sold homes by zip code alone is not a good way of going about this. You need to look at the specific neighborhood, and a good "apples to apples" comparison (i.e. homes with same SF, same # bedrooms/bathrooms, etc.) Only an agent with access to the MLS can get specifics like this.
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Thu May 26, 2011
You will have to do some research at the county courthouse to find the data, maybe Dallas has it online too. An easier way would be to contact a local Realtor and get them to do a sold search for you.