Does this property have a Home Association Fee's and what are they?

Asked by ckmaxtr, Sea Isle City, NJ Sat Jun 15, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3083610062-501-Beach-Ave-300-…

Answers

5
Joseph Scroc…, Agent, Wildwood, NJ
Tue Jun 18, 2013
I want to qualify my last comment. The Marquis is the lowest priced beach front condo in Cape May.

Joe
Joseph Scroc…, Agent, Wildwood, NJ
Tue Jun 18, 2013
The Marquis de Lafayette is the lowest price beachfront condo available. However, because this property is a condo tel owners have very limited use to their unit. If you are looking for an investment property and you are a cash buyer this property may have a very attractive return on investment. If you are financing the unit it may not be so good for you. First, most lenders won't lend on this type of property. Second, the few lenders that do lend on condo tels require large down payments (at least 30%) with interest rates up to 3% higher than conventional conforming mortgage rates.

If you are interested in Cape May I will be happy to meet with you and discuss this property further with you. I can also show you other great beach front properties in Cape May that may be a better fit for your needs.

Aside from my local knowledge and real esatet expertise I was in the mortgage industry for over 15 years and I can guide you through the mortgage maze if you are not a cash buyer.

I am available 7 days/evenings a week to meet with you. My cell is (609)425-7785 and my e mail is joe.benchmark@comcast.net. I look forward to assisting you.

Joseph Scrocca, Sales Agent
WEICHERT REALTORS, COASTAL
3300 Pacific Ave., Wildwood, NJ 08260
(609)523-1112
Patricia Gray…, Agent, Cape May, NJ
Tue Jun 18, 2013
When considering a condo purchase, knowing the HOA fees is certainly essential information however even more important is to see if the Association is a fit for you. In addition to reviewing the condo docs consider having your Buyer's Agent request at least a year of Association to see if there are any issues on the table and the role the HOA plays at this property.

Another good reason to interview your Buyer's agent ... you deserve an agent with "high level of client service with attention to detail."
Brian & Gregg…, Agent, Cape May, NJ
Sat Jun 15, 2013
The condo fee is $457/month and the taxes are approximately $1470/year. You should also know this is a Condo-tel, wich in this periculer complex gives you limited use in the summer, but these units are very good investment rental property. If you would like I could send you a package on the Marquis de Lafayette.
John Bruno, Agent, Wildwood Crest, NJ
Sat Jun 15, 2013
Yes, there is a HOA. The condo fee is $457/month and the taxes are approximately $1470/year. Please feel free to contact me for further information regarding this condo - I would be happy to speak with you about it.

John Bruno
Broker/Associate
Weichert Realtors Coastal
Jabruno2001@yahoo.com
609-374-4902 direct