Does anyone know about the homes in Amber Ridge in Fuquay and why it seems slow on the uptake of them selling? Is there and issue with Ryland?

Asked by dadestani, Fuquay Varina, NC Wed Oct 16, 2013

Answers

2
Shelly Thomp…, Agent, Cary, NC
Mon Nov 4, 2013
I think the movement is good for the market. I have sold a few Ryland homes and clients have been happy with what the homes have to offer for the money.
Ryland does not build in a vacuum and has major competition from new builders entering your market place. Check out Westan, Savvy and Caviness.
Flag Fri Dec 6, 2013
Michael John…, , Fuquay Varina, NC
Wed Oct 16, 2013
Since the beginning of 2013 there has been activity on 22 homes. Of those, 19 are either under contract or closed. The remaining three on the market are still under the average days on market by about two weeks. By any measure, Amber Ridge is doing quite well. I have worked with Ryland a number of times and have had good experiences with them.

The broader concern for home sales at the moment is financing. Homes that rely upon government approvals or tax verifications are at a road block and may not progress until the stalemate in Washington is resolved.
What is the average days on market for Fuquay ?
Flag Tue Dec 10, 2013