Does anyone have, or know where I can find, information on land value trends over the past 5-10 years or so?

Asked by Jake Goodman, Fort Collins, CO Tue Jan 7, 2014

I'm considering opening a business in Fort Collins and am curious if the land values have been steadily appreciating over time or, if not, what the general course has been. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Answers

3
The April Ne…, Agent, Loveland, CO
Wed Jan 8, 2014
A few more details would be helpful to be able to give you an accurate answer.

1. Are you referring to lots within the town city limits or acreages along the outskirts?
2. How large of a parcel are you considering and curious about?
3. What would the allowed use/zoning need to be for this land that you would be moving your business too?

After getting this additional information I would be in a better position to let you know what the market has been doing in that specific area.

As a side note - if you are thinking of relocating to the Fort Collins area, it is a FANTASTIC place to live with a large percentage of wonderful restaurants - higher than average per capita - as well as having abundant outdoor recreational opportunities. I've lived here over 30 years and absolutely love the Front Range.

Thanks and have a great rest of your week.

Kindest Regards,
April Neuhaus
Managing Broker - Neuhaus Real Estate, Inc.
Hello April - thank you for your kind response. Do you have an email address that I could reach you at to continue the conversation? Thanks again and have a great weekend!
Flag Fri Jan 10, 2014
Randy Ewan, Agent, Fort Collins, CO
Tue Jan 7, 2014
Hi Jake,

If you need commercial land information it may be best to talk with a commercial REALTOR. As a residential REALTOR I have limited access to commercial sales over the last 5-10 years. I do however, have access to all the other land sales and some commercial sales, if reported to our MLS over the last 15 years or so. It would take some time but the information can be gathered. For commercial land I would suggest you contact Ron Young at my office. He has been a commercial REALTOR for over 30 years and he is wealth of information. His cell number 970-481-0808. Good luck in your search and in your business endeavor. Randy Ewan, Broker Associate - RE/MAX Alliance 970-481-5102
Web Reference:  http://randyewan.com
Skylar and L…, Agent, Fort Collins, CO
Tue Jan 7, 2014
I can pull/send you all lot sales, specific to what you are looking for and we can develop a trend from that data over 5-10 years....I'd be happy to help if need be!

Skylar Haskell
Managing broker/ Owner
Urealty
970-534-0825 cell
Shaskell@urealtyinc.com