Does anyone have any details about a property at N128 County Road P, Oconomowoc, WI 53066. Is it for sale,?

Asked by Ben, Oconomowoc, WI Sat May 9, 2009

when was it last bought/sold? Price? Similar/Area/nearby Comps?

Answers

5
Brian Fendry, Agent, Nashotah, WI
Sun Jun 20, 2010
Kathi is correct. It is owned by Purity Real Estate LLC an was purchased for $650,000 and closed 03/24/2006. I wouldn't be so expilict, but it is all public information. Would you like to us my professional buyers value proposition?
Brian Fendry
Real Estate Matters Team
414-467-8626
bfendry@kw.com
Ben, , Oconomowoc, WI
Mon May 11, 2009
Hell Kathi, You may be right, I had seen a For Sale sign a while ago, & then it was gone.. so it may have been sold. Would be nice to know some addtional info, or if it gets Listed again. Thanks.
Ben.
Ben, , Oconomowoc, WI
Mon May 11, 2009
Hello Brad, I scribbled the address while I was driving past the place (that too on a rainy day), so it is possible I may have missed something. Will see if I can get a more complete address. (BTW, I tried verifying the Address at Http://Zip4.Usps.Com/Zip4/Welcome.Jsp, & it appears to be valid?! except for the Zip = 53066-9506)
Will however try to obtain more info next time I pass by the place!
Thanks.
Ben.
Kathi Panor, Agent, Summerville, SC
Sat May 9, 2009
Hi - from what I can find - it looks like this property is in Town of Ashippun - Dodge County. I can ask around but it doesn't look like it is listed....it actually looks like it is owned by a real estate company.....
Brad Koenig, Agent, Brookfield, WI
Sat May 9, 2009
Hello Ben
I dont see anything with the address. Is that the correct house number?