Market Conditions in 30004>Question Details

Shakti, Home Buyer in Alpharetta, GA

Does anybody have information on median sales price at hanover place, alpharetta ? these are new homes by

Asked by Shakti, Alpharetta, GA Sat Apr 19, 2008

Bowen - list price seems to be overpriced...

Answers

3
We will be happy to forward you direct information from FMLS (the listing service) with solds, pictures, listed properties, etc.
Just call or email us.
770-856-4900
Web Reference: http://www.purrfecthome.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 20, 2008
I have access to homes in that development that have been listed... if they were pre-sales they are not on the multiple listing service. Therefore, only 3 sales are currently listed. I see one listed for $379,900 that had a sale price of $389,950. The buyer may have added upgrades that increased the price. Also the Seller paid $9237. in Buyer closing costs. The next sold for $340,000. and the third sold for $347,955. These sales were all in 2008. I could email you all the information if that would help you. You would want to compare the prices for the various plans as well as what upgrades were included. This is where a Buyer's Agent could be helpful.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 19, 2008
Shakti,

Any agent can pull the tax records and get you that info. The price there is a bit higher than the surrounding neighborhoods of Chadbourne, Holleybrooke, and West Gate. The ammenities that are being planned, are nicer, so if you are into the swim/tennis lifestyle, might be worth your time. If you like that area, but don't care about the ammenities so much, I check out the new subdivision on James Rd right around the corner.

Do yourself a favor, don't go into a new home community without being represented by an agent. Builders pay the agent's commission, and most of the time they don't cut an agentless buyer a break anyway. It reduces the chances of someone making a chump out of you.

Good Luck,
Carlos
Web Reference: http://39DollarMLS.com