Does any have Real Estate sales and rental Trend data for Warner Robins or Macon, GA?

Asked by Jeremy, Columbus, OH Wed Aug 8, 2007

Preferably by bedroom type.

Answers

4
Anita Clark, Agent, Warner Robins, GA
Fri Nov 23, 2012
For the latest Warner Robins real estate information to include community and subdivision market analysis, monthly sales and foreclosure information, and buyer/seller tips, check out the Warner Robins real estate blog (referenced below).
Terri Jackson, , Warner Robins, GA
Wed Aug 5, 2009
Please email me directly and I can send you the stats you are looking for by bedrooms, price and location in the Warner Robins area.
TerriJackson.Realtor@gmail.com.
If you are looking to do a referral I will gladly work with you and pay a referral.

Terri Jackson-Realtor
Terri Jackson, , Warner Robins, GA
Tue Oct 23, 2007
If you are still looking for the stats please contact me as I have access to reports that can let you know by bedroom how many homes sold in the Houston County area. I can also pull to see how many homes rented last year.
John Cobb, Agent, Warner Robins, GA
Wed Sep 19, 2007
I don't have any data for you, but the best I can tell you is that average home sales are taking a little longer to sell than last year, average price of homes are increasing 3 to 4% appreciation per year, and there are more home sales this year than last year. Rentals are expensive in Warner Robins. There is a very large inventory of homes for sale creating a buyer's market, because they have so many to choose from - causing some homes to stay on the market longer.