Do you think investing in a 2bdrm condo in the garfield ridge community 60638 will yield a return within 5yrs?

Asked by Ae, Chicago, IL Wed Feb 13, 2008

Answers

1
Paul Blackbu…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Mar 24, 2008
Garfield Ridge is a good area. Many city workers flock there because they need to live in the city. In regards to the condo are you looking at new construction or existing? There are some new cosntruction condos in Clearing as well, very close to Midway. Will it yield a return? In 5 years I think you will do good. I wouldn't expect any large appreciation there for the next 2 years, however, in 5 I think it will do good. In recent years we have seen some new construction in the area which has helped make the area look really good. I would be more than happy to help you with your search if you wish. I currently live in Oak Lawn (ignore my office zipcode) so I am close and I have friends who live in Garfield Ridge and Clearing.