Do you know the best way to tell the market conditions for your neighborhood?

Asked by Tony Anderson, Littleton, CO Mon Jul 16, 2012

Answers

7
Nancy Sammons’ answer
Nancy Sammons, Agent, Parker, CO
Wed Jan 16, 2013
The best way is to get an market analysis done by a reputable agent who knows your area. They can pull the market statistics for that neighborhood and explain what they mean to you and your home.
Kimberly Ryan, Agent, Highlands Ranch, CO
Mon Feb 17, 2014
I have a list of all zip codes in the Metro area. This can give you a "snapshot" of all areas as a general guide and then I can give you additonal info supporting and explaining the date. The numbers are my "friends"!!
Jan Baer, Agent, Littleton, CO
Thu Jan 24, 2013
YES!! Ask an expert REALTOR!!
Please call me and I can run comps in your Parker Neighborhood and run a Competive Market Analysis for you! I Recently SOLD a beautiful home in Deer Creek Farms off Singing Hills road in Parker and we got a great price for the neighborhood which is now a valuable comp for the neighborhood. Cheers! Jan Baer REALTOR Legacy RE 303-931-5853,
Julie Montgo…, , 80238
Mon Jan 21, 2013
Very easy -- it all depends on past comparable SALES in your neighborhood over the last six months. That's the exact criteria a bank's appraiser will use to determine value once your under contract, plus though this is a great seller's market, overpriced homes will not selll ... period. Julie Montgomery, Greenwood Village, CO http://www.jmontgomery.com
Web Reference:  http://www.jmontgomery.com
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Mon Jul 16, 2012
Ditto..my neighborhood and their neighborhood too!
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Mon Jul 16, 2012
Yes, I do.

Thanks for asking.
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Mon Jul 16, 2012
I sure do.......................