Distance to beach?

Asked by Iva Wagoner, Saint Petersburg, FL Fri Sep 6, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3117256404-722-N-Highland-Ave…

Answers

3
Pamela Cohn’s answer
Pamela Cohn, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Fri Sep 6, 2013
Iva,

This property is AWC- Active with Contract. Meaning there is a ratified contract between the Seller and a Buyer. It is a short sale. This means that the Seller owes more than the market value of the home and has to get their lender(s) approval to sell for less. There must be a hardship on the Seller's part and all investors on the lender(s) side must agree to the same terms. Since this takes time the usually leave the contracts as AWC until the Seller's lender(s) give their written approval. This allows the Sellers agent to keep advertising it incase the Buyer walks after the initial 90 day period instead of extending.

If you are looking to move within a certain time frame, short sales may not be a viable option. There is no guarantee of time frames or even that the lender will accept a full list price offer.

As far as distance it is about 4-5 miles to Clearwater Beach-Pier 60.

I feel an informed client makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155
Vangie Pappas, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Sat Sep 7, 2013
You are only about 15 - 20 minutes from Clearwater Beach, Belleair Beach, and San Key. However, this property is under contract.

Vangie Pappas
Pappas Realty & Management Co.
727-501-3268
WF Culkar, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Fri Sep 6, 2013
Hello Iva, this property is about 4-5 miles from Clearwater Beach. Are you interested in seeing this or any other properties in the area? Give me a call directly!

W.F. (Willy) Culkar, Realtor®
wfculkar@realtor.com
http://www.LipplyRealEstate.com
727-420-7136C
727-781-1314F
I am in cincinnati, will be in fla maybe nov!!
Flag Fri Sep 6, 2013