Diniaki, Other/Just Looking in Novato, CA

Decent apartment community for rent

Asked by Diniaki, Novato, CA Wed Mar 19, 2008

hello, can you please suggest some decent & safe apartment community for rent in & around novato / san rafael
Thx

Answers

3
Sylvia Barry,…, Agent, Marin, CA
Wed Mar 26, 2008
Hi Diniaki:

There are a few apartment complexes in Novato. Can't claim that I know them all as I mostly do sales not rentals other than helping my clients rent out their investment properties.

However, I like the one next to 7th street and Grant Avenue (Marion Park); a couple along South Novato Blvd north of Delong and one on DeLong. - (Walnut Grove, Wyndover)/ There are also a few Rotary club sponsored Senior housing apartments.

There are also a few along Novato Creek.

However, you might be able to find quite a few condo / Townhome rentals by individual owners. That might be the alternatives.

Realtors also know a few properties on MLS (but to be honest, not as many as Craigslist) and a few good property management companies that might have the rentals.

Yes, Craigslist is a great place for rentals.

Sylvia
Steve Ragghi…, Agent, San Rafael, CA
Sat Mar 22, 2008
You may also want to call a local realtor. It costs nothing and you can have them filter through all the listings for you. Another option is Prandi Properties in San Rafael. They specialize in rentals.
Pam Winterba…, Agent, Danville, VA
Wed Mar 19, 2008
You may want to try craigslist for your renta. at craigslist.com.