Jlu1506, Home Buyer in Cuyahoga Falls, OH

Dear Sirs; I am disbled vet and am looking for a single story hse,2 bdrm/1.5 bath

Asked by Jlu1506, Cuyahoga Falls, OH Tue Jun 11, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3096509349-2604-8th-St-Cuyaho…

Answers

2

I know it's been a couple days. I apologize. I should come to this site more often. I too know some realtors in Cuyahoga Falls. I think the reason you didn't get a lot of responses if because your post was placed under "market conditions" versus, looking to buy, looking to rent etc. Either way, I can get you in touch with a realtor if you're still looking and if you were looking for financing I'd be happy to answer any questions you might post or send separately. Regards, Kim Lawson Ohio Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator, Contact and licensing information is located on my profile.
Hello Jlu,

Thank you for your service! If you haven't found help already please let me know. I would be happy to get you in contact with a qualified professional in your area to help you out. Feel free to email me at dan.woods@huntrealestate.com or call me at 716-440-1517