DO ANY OF THESE SINGLE FAMILY HOMES IN MONROE NJ HAVE BASEMENTS. THANK U

Asked by BCARBONE77, Monroe, NJ Mon Jan 6, 2014

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3130074350-33-Brunswick-Ave-M…

Answers

4
Vishal Maher…, , New Jersey
Fri Sep 12, 2014

There are plenty of single family homes with basement in Monroe. Will be able to help you If you can provide more information such as Price, Age of the house etc.

Vishal.
Angela Baskin, Agent, Morganville, NJ
Wed Mar 5, 2014
Hi Barbara,
Hope you are doing well!!! Are you still currently looking for a home? Please contact me when you have a moment and we can discuss your wish list for homes in Monroe.
I'd be happy to send you some current listings as well.
My mobile number is 718-344-7862 or on my office phone at 732-536-9010 ext 326.
Additionally, i am available via email at angelabaskin@kw.com
Angela Baskin
Keller WIlliams Realty West Monmouth
Moretti Team, Agent, South Plainfield, NJ
Tue Jan 7, 2014
Dear Bcarbone77,
That particular property, according to the listing fact sheet, does not have a basement. However, we would be happy to assist you with your real estate search and answer any questions you may have. The market is changing daily (both real estate and mortgage wise). Please reach out to us at (908) 912-5298 or via email at Toni@MorettiTeam.com. We will be happy to speak more privtately abut your real estate needs.
Joseph Tobin, Agent, East Brunswick, NJ
Tue Jan 7, 2014
Hi BCARBONE77,

33 Brunswick Avenue in Monroe NJ does not have a basement according to the full detail MLS listing.
Many, but not all, homes in this area do not have basements, which of course has both pros and cons. I would be happy to send you the full listing details - as well as detailed information on any other homes in the area of DeVoe Lake. Good luck in your home search.

joe@ellenrosenbaum.com