Can you please tell me average selling price sq/ft in 2011 in White Meadow Lake area of Rockaway Twp. 07866

Asked by Bravo1, Rockaway, NJ Sun Apr 1, 2012

Answers

3
Lyle Wolf’s answer
Lyle Wolf, Agent, Morristown, NJ
Sun Apr 1, 2012
For the 8 homes sold in the last 3 months in White Meadow Lake the average selling price per square foot was $155. This is based on the square footage for these homes as stated in the Morris County Tax data base. My experience is that the size numbers are not always reliable. Unlike many other states New Jersey homes are not usually compared or sold based on a price per square foot. The variations in homes and their size measurement work against this. This is especially true in White Meadow Lake where almost no two homes are alike.

If you want to understant the price and market dynamics in White Meadow Lake call me at 973-563-9722. I am a long time White Meadow Lake resident and along with my wife and son currently market and have sold many homes here for top dollar.
Helene Jeane…, Agent, Metuchen, NJ
Sun Apr 1, 2012
It's actually worse than that....there have been lawsuits about sf so most listings do not use them. SF is relevant in a commercial investment, but it's usually not a deciding factor in residential investment. I'm not certain why you are looking for a sf analysis, but as Pat mentioned, it is very possible to obtain pricing statistics. I prefer median to eliminate the outliers. I personally own property in Rockaway and am very familiar with housing there and the market. Please let me know if I can help you find the what you are looking for or point you to the best source of information.
Pam Vreeland, Agent, Andover Township, NJ
Sun Apr 1, 2012
Sadly, the listing service for Rockaway does not commonly use square footage as a benchmark. I can tell you that the average home sales price for the area is largely between 175,000 and 350,000. I hope that helps. If you tell me how many bedrooms you are looking for I can narrow it down for you.