Can someone provide some thoughts on purchasing a spa villa (or other property) at La Quinta Resort (on grounds)? What are HOA and monthly fees?

Asked by Larry, Newport Beach, CA Tue Sep 20, 2011

I am thinking about purchasing a vacation condo for myself in the desert. I love staying in hotels so I thought La Quinta spa villas might be a good option. I am not sure if I want to rent out the property, but I suppose it's not a bad option to have. Thanks in advance.

Answers

5
Sheri Dettman, Agent, La Quinta, CA
Mon Sep 24, 2012
Hi Larry,

Since the other agents gave you the HOA info, I'll just say that if it's a good idea or not depends on your lifestyle and if you find value in the project. There are some other good options in the same area. I have personally sold about 21 condos at Legacy Villas which is next door and I'm a member at the Resort as well.

Feel free to contact me and I'll give you my honest opinion.

Sheri Dettman

Your Resort Lifestyle Realtor
Sheri Dettman & Associates

CDRE # 1753976
Email: sheridettman@mac.com
Direct: (760) 668-2838
Fax: 888-691-5926

YourResortHome.com
SheriDettman.com

Luxury Homes by Keller Williams
50981 Washington
La Quinta, CA 92253
Tim Dobrowol…, , La Quinta, CA
Wed Sep 21, 2011
Hlllo,

The current Homeowners Assocition fees in The Spa Villas is $586.00.

There are 2 condos and 3 Single Family residences for sale now. Prices range from $285,000 to $1,449,000.

I am sure you can find something you like at the La Quinta Resort as they have other developments that are associated with the resort but not on the grounds per se.
Kathleen O'K…, Agent, La Quinta, CA
Tue Sep 20, 2011
Hi Larry,

The Spa Villa is a great option as the prices have adjusted. I am with the La Quinta Resort on-site Real Estate office, California Lifestyle Realty and I can provide you with all the pertinent information regarding rental through the La Quinta Resort, if that's something you wish to pursue.

There are a few on the market right now and I personally know of a few more that may soon becoming available. I currently have a Spa Villa listing on the market and have a great deal of experience from the listing and selling agent perspective.

Feel free to contact me for additional information.

Kathleen O'Keefe
California Lifestyle Realty
760+-567-7822
Jon Caruana, Agent, La Quinta, CA
Tue Sep 20, 2011
Spa Villas are a great vacation condo. Especially if you want a place you can just lock and leave. LQ Resort offers a lot of amenties and it's nice being right on the property. Do you know about the rental program? HOA dues are $585 a month. Right now there are 5 active listings between $280k and $1.4 million. We have had 10 spa villas sell in the last 6 months.
John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Tue Sep 20, 2011
Give me a call. My Sister and broher in-law have lived on the 17th hole of the Arnold Palmer for years and love it. I'd be happy to help you. My wfie and I were just there last evening. 760 815-6977,