Can my child stay at Skyline High as a senior?

Asked by behler, Ann Arbor, MI Thu Mar 6, 2014

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3141722751-3022-Aspen-Ln-Ann-…

Answers

2
Middy Matthe…, Agent, Ann Arbor, MI
Sat Apr 25, 2015
I'm a Realtor and parent in Ann Arbor. Ann Arbor is a "school of choice" community, meaning, if your you want your child to go to Skyline and there's a spot already, he/she is in. If you child was already attending and you move, there's a spot for them and they can stay, this has been my experience here. Best to call your school but they try not to rip a child out of a school they have already been attending just because they move. You will need to find a way to get them there, the bus system will not deviate from it's assigned path, but it might be as easy as taking him/her to an already assigned pick up spot on your way to work.

I hope that helps. If you need any more help or have more concerns, I'm here to help.
Middy Matthews
734-239-3796
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Thu Mar 6, 2014
Behler,
The school or the district would be the only reliable place to get an answer. Out of district exceptions aren't uncommon, but each district will have their own rules and guidelines for approval. If you do get the answer you hope for, please take careful notes of who said what and when. If the answer "changes" once you're all settled, you'll need your notes to have a chance to get the original answer again.