Can I park a boat trailer in driveway overnight?

Asked by David Schick, 33993 Mon Oct 22, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1080969931-2044-Oxford-Ridge-…

Answers

4
Jean M Galle…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Mon Sep 8, 2014
You may contact the town hall and request a permit for a camper it is good for 72 hours. Then you would have to move it for 24 hours and then you can have it again for another 72 hours.
Deborah A. T…, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Fri Nov 16, 2012
I am very familiar with Oxford Ridge. I have had open houses in this community. This is a lovely gated community with 24/7 security at the front gate. It has a Championship Golf Course and public onsite restaurant. Family friendly area!

As for parking boat trailers overnight, I believe you would have to store the boat and trailer elsewhere. Communities try to make sure that each resident enjoys their property and their view. Each community has Association rules and this community is no different. You would have to contact the Association to ask this question to be sure.

Deborah A. Ten Brink
REALTOR®
Cell: (239) 440-1059
CG REZ, LLC
13379 McGregor Blvd.
Suite 2
Fort Myers, FL 33919
http://lehigh-inventory.deborahtenbrink.com/
sugar19431, Home Buyer, Lehigh Acres, FL
Thu Nov 15, 2012
probably i9f you would tie it with a very strong chain and tie it to a light pole or something strong so it wont get stolen. My son in law had gas stolen out of his gas tank on hie SUV when it was parked right in his driveway oine night. Also he had his fishiung boat tied to the light pole and someone got in the boat and took all of his supplies(life jackets,,bait and other stuff) the boat was tied prettyn close to the house on a vacant lot. sSooo, you should have a large dog or a large man to keep people away Or set some boobie traps and scare thrm.
Danielle Sha…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Mon Oct 22, 2012
Westminster is deed restricted and while I am not 100% sure that you cannot park a boat trailer overnight, it is likely that the association would prohibit anything other than vehicles.