Can I get a conventional loan of this property? Or, this is an un- warranted loan only?

Asked by Julian Blosiu, Solana Beach, CA Sat Jun 8, 2013

This question was asked from http://=www.trulia.com%2Fproperty%2F3120514586-5606-Camino-Esmerado… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3120514586-5606-Camino-Esmera…

Answers

5
Corinne Lam, Agent, Carmel Valley, CA
Sat Jun 8, 2013
Hi Julian,
This is a traditional sale in Whispering Palms, a great little community within Rancho Santa Fe. A conventional loan should not pose an issue in regards to this property. If you would like to schedule a showing, I would be happy to arrange. Also, If you have not spoken to a lender yet, I have a handful of reliable sources I would be happy to refer to you. In this market it would be to your best benefit to have all of your ducks in a row and I would be happy to assist.
Corinne Lam
Kari Shea, Agent, San Diego, CA
Mon Jun 10, 2013
Hi Julian,

As agents we have the best of intentions with regards to getting your questions answered.

A great rule of thumb for questions you ask at Trulia or other sites, ask real estate agents questions about real estate and ask lenders questions about loans.

We are not lenders, and while we may know the answer to the question, it is going to be a lender that supplies your loan.

Best of luck to you,

Mark & Kari Shea
Shea Real Estate
National Association of Realtors
CA DRE License 01713506
Betty Amati-…, Agent, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Sun Jun 9, 2013
Yes, you can get a conventional loan, please let me know if I can provide you with any other information.

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your trust.

Betty Amati-Dotson
Blackstoner Realty
(909) 773-2525
bettyadotson@blackstonerealtors.com
Barbara Magu…, Agent, Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Sun Jun 9, 2013
Yes, you woud get a conventional loan on this proprety. Have you had the opprotunity to see it? If you would like to set up an appointment, our office is right up the street, please feel free to contact me.

Barbara Maguire
Pacific Sotheby's International Realty
Barbara.Maguire@SothebysRealty.com
858-242-9456
Don Clark Re…, Agent, Del Mar, CA
Sat Jun 8, 2013
Yes get a conventional loan . Contact me to see if its still available.

858 997 3859